Monday, July 25, 2011

Getting To Know You....

I'm a little...hyper this morning, so how about a few fun facts about me so you can get to know me?

1.) Chris Hemsworth. LOVE HIM.



MORE PLEASE. Okay, yeah, I just wanted to post that GIF.

2.) Weirdest celebrity encounter - Jonah Hill. I stood next to him for five minutes on a New York City sidewalk while we both argued on our phones and I didn't realize who he was until some guys asked him if he was in Superbad. I mean, I'm not a fan, but I would have at least gotten a picture!

3.) I have a Masters Degree in International Relations. I have yet to use it.

4.) I'm 24.

5.) I took my roommate to see a Broadway play and she ended up having a ten minute chat with Kenneth Cole while wearing sweatpants and Ugg boots. At the same event, I almost grabbed Lee Pace and took him home with me. I have no regrets.

6.) I was a creative writing major for two years until my hatred of 18th Century poetry convinced me to switch to political science. I have no regrets about this, either.

7.) I lived in Japan for four months in college while studying abroad.

8.) My favorite TV channel is Bravo. I love Tabatha's Salon Takeover and Millionaire Matchmaker and the Bravo episodes of Project Runway. And Work of Art, I loved that.

9.) I am a big fan of the Carolina Hurricanes and last season was my 10 year anniversary of my first NHL game. This year will be the 10th anniversary of my first playoffs!

10.) And finally, my favorite TV show ever was Farscape. Favorite movie is Aliens. Favorite book is Brave New World. Do you see a theme here?

And that's it! Now I'm sleepy and want a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment